Walking Wounded

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Security

A journal of self discovery

* Some one who really makes me feel comfortable is ...Denise
*A special person in my life is...my husband
*I can always count on...Steve...and this makes me feel...safe
*One rule I'd like to change in our home is ...yelling stopped go to each other and speak instead of yelling across the house
*If I were the President I'd...throw my hands up in utter despair and repent before God on behalf of my nation
*I would hate to lose* my mind mental capacities
*The advice I'd give my child is...clean hands and a pure heart nothing is worth becoming hard hearten
*Something I'd allow my children to do that I'm not allowed to do is...ware a crown in public
*The best part of my job (homemaking ) is...being owned by no man
*Something that is special to me which I'd hate to lose is...intimacy as in into me I see
*Something at home I like very much is...family
*The reason adults set rules is...in effort to provide safety
*Two rules that older brothers and sister should have to follow are...humility and kindness
*Two rules that younger brothers and sisters should have to follow are...respect and humility
*If I could set any new rule for this home it would be...no more killing games
*I think the most important home rule is...kindness be the rule of your heart
*One rule that would make the world a better place is...kindness
*The most important rule is ...the golden rule...because...It is the enacting of compassion toward self and your fellow
*People expect me to...be real
*My parents expected me to...fulfill their needs
*My Spouse expects me to...succeed
*When I'm in a strange place I...survey for danger
*It bothers me whenever I'm ...forgetful

1. security
n. pl. se·cu·ri·ties
1. Freedom from risk or danger; safety.
2. Freedom from doubt, anxiety, or fear; confidence.
3. Something that gives or assures safety, as:

Do I feel accepted, welcomed and important?
Do I share my own thoughts and feelings with others?
Am I listened too?
Do I have high enough challenges yet still capable of being met?
Do I have others who I can depend upon and trust?
Am I personally acknowledged by others with greetings phone calls and notes?
Do I live by reasonable rules and limits?
Do I understand the rules and limits and the reward/consequences of them?

1 comment:

Denise said...

You are so precious to my heart, love you.

Songs of my heart